First and foremost, we are craftspeople
Our calling is to help companies create amazing, intuitive web applications, APIs, products and services.
We’ve spent decades honing our craft. We solve hard problems, and we love it.
We take pride in the consistency with which we successfully turn ideas into MVPs, manual processes into automated ones, and frustrating online experiences into pleasurable customer interactions.
We employ Agile and XP practices, including writing automated tests, pair programming, automating builds, continuously deploying, tracking our velocity, and developing in short iterations.
PromptWorks is located at 12th & Chestnut in the heart of Center City Philadelphia. We’re convenient to SEPTA Regional Rail, BSL, MFL, and PATCO.
PromptWorks is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- 25% time for internal projects, products, and professional development
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Ergonomic work stations including seated & standing pair programming stations
- Monthly work-from-home flexibility
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Collegial atmosphere with family-style lunch twice a week on us
- We value a healthy work-life balance, requiring only 30 billable hours per week